3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 18, 2015 2:35 AM by yma

Hi! I have loaded 70 pesos on my globe account last Saturday, September 12, 2015 at around 9:55 pm and subscribe GOTSCOMBODD70. After a minute a respond received from 8888 saying:"Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." I just t

yma

Hi!

I have loaded 70 pesos on my globe account last Saturday, September 12, 2015 at around 9:55 pm and subscribe GOTSCOMBODD70. After a minute a respond received from 8888 saying:"Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." I just thought that the system might have problem. So I tried after a minute and a reply was “Sorry, your current load balance is not enough for the promo you created. Magload na to enjoy Globe Prepaid GoSAKTo!” I was thinking that by texting again, they have deducted 1 peso for the service fee so my load became 69pesos now. Again, I have subscribe GOSURF50 but same reply that my load balance is not enough..!  Somebody informed me that Globe is currently updating their system and will resume their activity on the 13th of September. However, I have again, tried to subscribe but an error still persist. I have inquired my load balance, to my surprise the balance left is 2.00? Which is the leftover of my load last August 28. If my subscription didn’t successfully processed then my load should remain intact or YOU GLOBE people should informed us that it was not successfully loaded due to system error. This is not the first time happened to me. I was very disgusted with this network but still I am using this…

Ask ko lang po, Kailan nyo po ibabalik ang 70 pesos load ko po. Ganoon na lang po ba. Ang sarap naman ng buhay nyo. Nanakawin nyo lang LOAD namin. I demand an explanation on this. ASAP.