3 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2013 11:04 AM by Rap

Retention Program

genoveva

I have a postpaid plan which expired in April 2013. I want to avail of your retention program, if there is any.

• Re: Retention Program
          hcescala

Hi genoveva, there is a loyalty program provided by globe for those who want to recontract their current plan. It varies from rebate up to 47% on your monthly bill, Free Handset, or Handset with lower cashout compared to a new line application. These offers change without prior notice.

you can tweet @talk2globe or call the loyalty department for further assitance.

RoveenCarlo

Hello Genoveva, your question has been asked and greatfully answered by our fellow community members. You can view the conversation thru this link.

http://community.globe.com.ph/t5/General-Discussion/Loyalty-in-Globe/m-p/6800#.UZV7WzdRbXQ

Rap
              Hi Genoveva. It is noteworthy that the term retention program is no different from a new line application in terms of price (like cash out ), handset availability and the plan in itself. What I mean by that is when you apply for a retention for another contract with a handset you do not have an edge over a new applicant where in fact you have been in a contract already with globe.

On the other hand, the so-called rebate only applies if you will not avail of a handset which I think is something that is different from a new line application.

Wala naman talagang benepisyo yung loyalty subscriber over a new applicant in terms if price or cash out sa handset.