3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2015 11:07 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

I am under plan 1299 and I decided to recontract my plan to avail Galaxy Note 5 last 18 September 2015. The agent said that the device will be delivered on 21 September 2015 but when I follow-up the delivery, they said that it was scheduled  today, 22 Sep

roseannrobin

I am under plan 1299 and I decided to recontract my plan to avail Galaxy Note 5 last 18 September 2015. The agent said that the device will be delivered on 21 September 2015 but when I follow-up the delivery, they said that it was scheduled  today, 22 September 2015. I tried to follow-up the delivery today but the agent said that my request for recontracting has been canceled because the agent who processed my request forgot to attached the acknowledgment. So now, they told me that they cannot process it because Galaxy Note 5 is already out of stock. It's very disappointing because they they don't even advise me that my request was already cancelled. I just want to ask if  this really how you handle your clients and is there anything that I can do to still have my request? Because now I am really tempted to write a letter of complaint to your Chief Legal Counsel and Senior Advisor.Disappointing Re-contracting process of GlobeRewards, Loyalty & RecontractingGlennO