1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 7:12 AM by Jeian

My fiancee is due for recontracting, no calls was received to remind us about it, we called in the recontracting group from globe and ask if note 5 is available for recontracting we were advised that its not yet available, i advised them that i asked glob

icemonster

My fiancee is due for recontracting, no calls was received to remind us about it, we called in the recontracting group from globe and ask if note 5 is available for recontracting we were advised that its not yet available, i advised them that i asked globe store and its available on their end, i was advised the stock for recontracting is different from what they have if its for new subscription, 2 weeks later, we called in note 5 is available but in color black not in gold same scenario, gold is available for new subscription so we need to cancel the old subscription and apply a new line if you want to get the gold note 5, where is the justice for that, i ask globe store if they could process recontracting since they have the note 5 gold already but unfortunately i was advised to call the loyalty hotline to get recontracted, being loyal with globe sucks!!!!