3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2015 6:29 PM by ange

IPHONE5S PLAN 999

ange

Hi Globe. Can u enlighten me on this issue?
      Yesterday, an agent from Globe called me that this handset already have stock and to be delivered tomorrow. Then later that day, an agent again called me that the handset is out of stock. So how come someone called me that there is already stock? Kindly justify your service!

• Re: IPHONE5S PLAN 999
          Jeian

It can be internal problems with Globe. I cannot explain it as I don't have access to the logs about getting the stocks that you need, Though, you can ask in the hotline or at www.globe.com.ph/contactus where and what happend

ange

okay lang naman kung wala na talagang stock. maiintindihan ko. pero sabi nila meron eh kaya sana bago sila tumawag eh iconfirm muna nila.. tas ngayon nagbrowse ako sa website nila. may stock na ung iphone5s pero wala na ung plan na inapply ko. Eh sana iprioritize nila ung mga application na approved na nung current plan kase nag effort rin ako to meet the requirements kaya naapproved ung plan na inapply ko..

cielojuntilla

same thing happened to us, they said they will deliver today our iphone 5s, and then when we called bat wala pa, wala na daw stock? lokohan??? hinintay pa naman namin the whole day. tapos ganun. ano b talaga globe? you're giving us false hope.