2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 10:48 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

No dial tone. Globe unable to repair over one year now. No help from Hotline?

fitzgeraldp

Line down but no adjustment to bill as the problem cannot be repaired, stuck in a catch 22. No Fix No refund.

Do I hold the record for the longest time a line has been down. Total of one year and 5 months due to technical team working on the restoration of the service and conducting onsite repairs. GLOBE network team is currently working on the restoration of your broadband/landline services. Have a wonderful day!

----------------------------------------------------

How can I get in contact the staff at Globe when the Hotline is unable rectify the problems?

Globe collect my payments every month yet fail to fulfill the contract and supply a working landline. They also never credit my account for the time I am stuck with no dial tone.

Hotline staff are mostly unable to speak in the English language. Unable to make myself understood. Also they are unable to answer questions put to them by an interpreter.

No dial tone and Landline unusable. I called 211 and they tell me there is an ongoing repairs. So far I have called them over 90 times and so there are over 90 follow up reports since the line went down with no dial tone on July 17 2014. I used to intermittently come back online for a minute or ten then of again for a few weeks or months but now completely unusable. Problems for over a year now and still unable to make a landline call.

My mobile is full of these useless texts.

9/20/2015 2:31:07 PM from globe

STATUS ADVISORY: Sir/Ma'am, There is an ongoing network issue on your area. Scheduled onsite repair will be cancelled as our technical team is already working on the restoration of the service. We apologize for any inconvenience. Rest assured that we will inform you once service has been restored. Please keep your lines open so our representative can contact you for feedback. Thank you.

4/13/2015 9:45:08 PM from 1234

Globe Update:The reference ID for your recent transaction is OSN15040016718.

4/13/2015 9:45:11 PM from 1234.Tattoo Advisory:

Thank you for reporting your Tattoo Home Broadband/Globe Landline concern. Our technician will be conducting onsite repairs the day after tomorrow, between 1 PM and 8 PM. Have a wonderful day!

8/29/2015 11:45:07 AM from 1234

Hi! Our network team is currently working on the restoration of your broadband/landline services. With this, our onsite repairman/installer will no longer visit your place. We're sorry for the delay. Please expect an update within 48 hours. Thank you for your understanding.

9/3/2015 11:42:07 AM from 1234

Your ref ID for your recent Globe transaction is OFU15090002225. Your concern will be resolved not later than 09/04/2015 and you'll get a text once this is processed.

YEAH Right !!