3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2015 1:27 PM by piattos

iphone 5s for plan 999

simplycessy

i just got my iphone 5s for plan 999 last sep 30. i want to return it since the agent told me that the number will be activated within 24 hours and up to now it wasnt activated yet.

can i transfer it to my co-worker's name since her application has not been approved yet?

See below my conversation with a  globe representative from talk2globe about my concern:

Abana, Rizza: That would be possible to transfer Ma'am, but then the process is through Globe Store.

Abana, Rizza: Please visit the nearest Globe Store or the branch where you processed the application with the needed documents such as your details, and the person as well.

Abana, Rizza: Needed documents are your valid ID's and the Letter of Authorization.

[me]: how can we do that? can we just go there and inform globe that i want it to transfer under her name even if her application hasnt approved yet??

[me]: how can we do that? can we just go there and inform globe that i want it to transfer under her name even if her application hasnt approved yet??

Abana, Rizza: Abana, Rizza: We allow transfer of account Ma'am, however it is being done through Globe Store.We allow transfer of account Ma'am, however it is being done through Globe Store.

Message was edited by: Frances Carollyn Carbonell