3 Replies Latest reply on May 21, 2013 5:44 PM by SeonJoon

My load was consumed due to activated internet connection but I haven't used the internet before.

MissyAmethys

I bought a new Samsung Galaxy GT-s6102  and inserted my TM sim. After that I loaded 10php. When I was about to text someone the message  failed to be sent. So, I checked my balance and found out that I don't have the load anymore. Then, I received a text message from TM saying "Napansin namin na nag-iinternet ka sa iyong cellphone..."  It was a text message saying that since I was using my phone's internet why don't I register to AstigFB10 something like that. But I haven't even tried using my internet connection. How come the message says I'm using my internet? After that incident I tried loading again and I recieved the same messages from TM and my load was gone. How could I solve this issue with my TM sim card?? Please help me!!! Do I need to deactivate my phone's GPRS? Or do I need to change my simcard because that message always consumes my load. I couldn't text or call anyone. Please help me GLOBE!!!