5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 1, 2016 8:53 PM by jdb6

Someone already called me and confirmed that my application thru online was approved already,. The agent just informed me that my handset will be delivered on October 10, 2015 which is by Saturday. The instruction i gave is to be sent to Pampanga which is

kierandrew14

Someone already called me and confirmed that my application thru online was approved already. The agent just informed me that my handset will be delivered on October 10, 2015 which is by Saturday. The instruction i gave was my unit should be sent to Pampanga which is my permanent address and indicated on the application, I just want an assurance that my handset will be delivered by saturday, as i worked in Makati and will travel back to Pampanga to get the handset.  I am just so worried with all the fraustrations other users is experiencing of delayed delivery.  Ive applied for iphone 6, i said silver and if walang silver then space gray.  Appreciate your advise and guidance as i don't want to waste my time waiting for nothing when i got back to Pampanga thank you globe.