6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 4, 2016 3:25 PM by frankie24

Bill consolidation

markcantila

Just a suggestion, it really gave me a headache receiving separate bills for my globe mobile and tattoo mobile broadband. Globe should consider consolidating multiple accounts so that it won't be a hassle for us subscribers to receive bills and make payments. It would be convenient for us to keep one account only for all the services. I hope they will hear this.

• Re: Bill consolidation
          Paulo D

Hi markcantila!

Good day!

Thanks for your suggestion. We value your contributions here in Community. Did you know that you can view your outstanding balance and other details across multiple accounts (Postpaid/Prepaid/Tattoo) via MyAccount? Just register or login at http://www.globe.com.ph/myaccount to do so.

Hope this helps.

markcantila

yeah, i know that. i've been utilizing that but i just need to keep one account number for my payment reference if you know what i mean

Arnold Zara

Hey paulos I suplort markcantila 's suggestion of having a consolidated billing. Your MyAccount endorsement is good too but come on, there are people who still prefers to receive bills on paper. I know Globe had been advocation paperless billing for sometime and force others account to go paperless. But is there a chance thay consolidated billing can happen too? I have a lot of accounts too with Globe, and sometimes I forgot to pay the others because it's tedious to check them all, or sometimes I dont receive the bills at all.

frankie24

Yes, I think this may be possible if the cut off of all the account is the same. There will be a problem if you have multiple accounts with different cut-off. It affects the bill generation and bill delivery if this is a paper bill and also It needs to link your accounts in one customer Id (it is not the account number). Customer ID is just a employee number in a company that links in your data.