3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2015 6:21 PM by Paulo D

Blackberry services

ramses

I have an existing blackberry services and my contract will expire this coming December, instead of renewing for another plan i will just continue on my existing plan with out what will happen after my contract expire?

• Re: Blackberry services
          Paulo D

Hi ramses!

Good day!

Since you mentioned that you will continue with your existing plan, this means you can still enjoy your postpaid plan's current services like before.

Hope this helps.

ramses

Hi Paulo,

Sorry for the delayed response, i just wanted to ask if there is any proof of document that Blackberry services will just keep continue for the existing plan holder, as we are needing this kind of information as a proof also so that in any case we have encountered problem with the existing plan we have docs to hold on to.

Paulo D

Hi ramses!

Customers who prefer to continue their existing plan after the contract period ends, whether Blackberry Plan or otherwise, will still be able to enjoy their plan's current services (unless of course if the current service will be discontinued in the future). You can confirm this with any of our support channels listed at Contact Us to discuss your options just in case.

Have a wonderful day!