5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 28, 2015 7:35 AM by fengpong

disconnected line(reversal of charges)

fengpong

Ok so i got this line for about 23 months bago ko umalis ng country, bale iniwan ko yung line sa sister ko para may matatawagan ako lagi problem is hindi na pala nababayaran ung line dahil di niya binabayad at disconnected na pala ang outgoing since august pa ata.Ang pagkakatanda ko is 30 months ang contract ko. Now nakauwi na ko and nalaman ko na ganun nga ang nangyari kasi may nareceive ako na call from globe, they requesting me to pay 5k+  willing naman ako to settle yung mga unpaid bills eh pero pwede po bang ireverse yung mga charges starting from the day na nacut yung line then extend na lang yung contract?

• Re: disconnected line(reversal of charges)
          hyperbeat

Hi fengpong

I think that couldn't be done UNLESS you have requested FIRST for the temporary disconnection of your line (no signal). You should pay for the months that you haven't use when you's within a contract.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            zyper95

I'm afraid it is not possible for reversal of charges, kahit wala ka dito and since you entrusted the line to your sister they are the one who are using the Globe services plus the fact that you have sign the 30-month contract upon availing the plan. What I can suggest is just to settle your overdue account, once paid you have the option to renew the plan and no longer be in contract or you re-contract if want to get a new device and lock for again for another 24-months.

fengpong

I really want to settle the overdue amount, what im asking is can we just extend the contract and reverse the previous bill which is hindi ko naman fully nagamit yung line?Im not looking for new device or anything ang gusto ko lang sana is ang babayaran lang talaga is kung anu yung nagamit ko. Siguro naman kahit kayo kung anu lang yung nagamit niyo yun lang gusto niyo bayaran

zyper95

I get your point but remember we have a contract and on the contract it does not state that if we are unable to use the services (except if the issue is with the telco) there is no provision or policy that we can extend the contract. We are oblige to pay the whole duration of the contract whether you use it or not. But again, there's nothing wrong to try if Globe will allow your request. Better try to consult the nearest Globe Store to discuss your request and good luck.

fengpong

Already paid it, hintayin ko na lang siguro magend yung contract by january para di naman sayang yung payment saka ko ipaterminate. Thanks for your reply.