2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 7:35 PM by eiyanjean16

Samsung j5 free@999+1k Cash out????

eiyanjean16

Good pm globe. I would like to ask.

I got samsung j5 FREE at plan 999 no cash out needeed noted on ur web site!

I thought no cash out???? Y does i need to pay 999 plus 1k one tym cash out???? the reciept i recieve noted 999 only. So wer does my 1k go? 

Pls explain thnx.

• Re: Samsung j5 free@999+1k Cash out????
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy eiyanjean16! You are correct in that there should be no cash-out if that's what was noted on our website. Did you ask at the store why you had to pay P1,999 and yet only P999 reflected on the receipt?

• Re: Samsung j5 free@999+1k Cash out????
              eiyanjean16

Good day!

Back at plan 999 The personel gave me a powerbank. She said its free. But i dont think so. And she told me "i paid 1k cash out so that i can avail txt to all net for 24 months."

but NO i saw the fliers befor i took the plan. The Globe post samsung j5 is free no cash out @plan 999. With freebies below named txt all net for 24 months!!!

she told me the 1k is for the phone so I demand a reciept she gave me a reciept with powerbank name reflected on it. I thought the phone i was supposed to pay? Y does the powerbank is on the reciept?

I think she gave me a boundle kit. Am i right??

Earlier in the afternoon i ask a differnt globe personel i ask y do i need to pay 1k cash out. Without her i idea im in survey .

"She told me i took a boundle kit dats y i paid 1k cash out ."

Until when is the promo of plan 999 samsung with no cash out txt allnet promo????   I realy doubt the Girl.  Even though i ask her she find ways to make her side right!

I need an explination! is this how u treat ur clients??? I dont need the powerbank at all! Pls clarify evrything. Thnx