1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 30, 2015 10:27 PM by Paulo D Branched to a new discussion.

Inquiry

aimeemia

Hi! I applied for a postpaid plan last weekend. During my application, the phone I want to have is available but when Globe representative called me after calling our HR for verification, I was advised that the phone is not available anymore. My question is, do I have to apply again should I find the phone I want from other Globe stores? Please advise. Thank you in advance. :)

• Re: Inquiry
          Paulo D

Hi aimeemia!

Good day!

You can either wait for the advise of Globe reps on when your preferred handset will be available or you can visit Mobile Phones, Broadband Products, Prepaid & Postpaid | Online Shop - Globe to check if it's in stock online aside from visiting the nearest Globe Store. Another option is to get another phone that's available. Should you find a phone in the Globe Store or Online Shop, you might need to cancel your previous postpaid application via hotline before you can proceed to apply again but this time via store/online if I'm not mistaken.

Hope this helps.