2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 4:24 PM by janlimboy

Possible plan build changes

janlimboy

Hi. I would just like to ask if Globe has any plans of revamping the Tattoo Home DSL Plans in relation to the release of the new Platinum Plan 2499 for 50MB. I am currently subscribed to Globe with 5Megabits for 1599 per month and I know that people who availed to 5MBPS plans as well experiences disappointments a lot of times, not only me, because the data allowance is not even enough for the whole month. I would've wanted to upgrade since having 50MBPS speed feels like 10x faster than what I have right now but the service is not yet available in my area. I would just like to ask if Globe has any plans of, like, removing the cap limit to DSL plans since they've done it before as well. As a matter of fact, wired connections shouldn't be capped same as any country. I'm feeling hopeful that because of the recent Premium plan offer, there are huge changes to DSL plans as well. (I hope so.)

• Re: Possible plan build changes
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy janlimboy! While I can't comment on unreleased plans and devices, you can rest assured we are listening intently to your suggestions on how we can further improve our products and services. Thanks for your sharing your thoughts here on Globe Community.

Cheers!

• Re: Possible plan build changes
              janlimboy

It has been months since you started advertising your Platinum plans. Isn't it time to make adjustments to other plans as well? If my area is covered by the Fiber line, then I would've upgraded to it by now but unfortunately, I can't see this happening in just a few years. I guess, people in my place will wait for about 5 years or so for this modernization plan to be enacted.