4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 6, 2015 5:37 PM by leon02

iPhone 6s Application

leon02

Hello,

I have been waiting for a Globe rep to call me regarding my recontract application for an iPhone 6s which I placed on October 31 at around 2am. (I have been monitoring the online globe iPhone 6s page since october 26.) Yesterday I received a message from "GLOBE" stating that I will receive a call in a while to discuss the application. But today I received a text message from "GLOBE" saying that they could not reach me to discuss the matter. I have kept my line open to make sure that I receive this much awaited call. My phone did not even register a missed call from any of your representative. I have even tried contacting my number using another number and it successfully rang. Can you please tell me who to reach out for a follow up? I dont wanna have my efforts to obtain the phone exactly on November 6 go to waste.

Reference Number: GTP54914788

• Re: iPhone 6s Application
          leon02

Update: A globe rep called me yesterday to process my application. It has been approved. Thanks! I'm still getting the "could not reach you" text message though. Please look into this.

Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy leon02! I'm glad you were updated yesterday on the status. Will you keep me posted further? Thanks!

leon02

I just called your recontracting department to verify if my phone will be there tomorrow on my preferred pick up date of nov 7 at the preferred pickup location and to my surprise the agent said my application has been placed on hold due to the plan that I a

leon02

Globe, I just called your recontracting department to verify if my phone will be there tomorrow on my preferred pick up date of nov 7 at the preferred pickup location and to my surprise the agent said my application has been placed on hold due to the plan that i chose does not qualify to the charge to bill 24 month installment offer. was that my fault when the the agent who finalized my order on nov 2 offered me this option? i was willing to make a one time payment of 15600 cash out. this is really frustrating! since day one, i have expressed my interest to be one of the first globe subscribers to own this phone. i have been a globe subscriber since 2000. do your loyal subscribers deserve to be treated like this? i have spent so much time following up, being placed on hold when calling your hotline, making these posts online thru social media but i am not getting a good treatment from you. i was advised to wait for another call from the backend team. all my efforts to have this phone on my most convenient time have gone to waste.