2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2015 10:35 PM by Edward :)

how do i sign in on hooq for free - i have a 3mbps plan

nhiko.miguel.globe

how to sign in on hooq for freer if you have a 3mbps plan because in the plan i subscribed to it said that i can use hooq for free if i have a 3mbps plan

• Re: how do i sign in on hooq for free - i have a 3mbps plan
          Edward :)

did you already received the HOOQ Activation CODE in your EMAIL?

• Re: how do i sign in on hooq for free - i have a 3mbps plan
            Edward :)

did you already receive your HOOQ Activation code on your EMAIL?

if you already received... Go to https://user.hooq.tv or download the HOOQ app to activate your code and register and account. (For iOS users, you can only register via web browser.)

Enter your name, email address, contact number and password. Check the terms and conditions box once you read and fully understood it. Click Next.

On the Availment Method page, select “Globe Activation Code” to register the code provided.

Enter your activation code in the Globe Activation Code box. (not case sensitive)

After the registration process, you will receive a welcome and verification email from HOOQ. Click the link in the email letter to verify your email address.

You can now start watching endless movies and tv shows via your web browser (www.hooq.tv) or via the HOOQ app on your tablet or smartphone.