1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 2, 2015 11:33 AM by Arnel S. Bansil Branched from an earlier discussion.

Re: Sim activation

lluisa

This is re: how to upgrade TM sim to the latest kind (cut: regular, micro and nano and LTE, if available). any charges?

I have started a thread on this. but i don't have the time to wait for the moderator to post it. So, i am posting the response I got from the TM prepaid dept agent Shameera (idk the correct name spelling).

There is no upgrade available for an existing regular cut TM sim.The regular cut TM sim shall not be replaced by a new sim. There is no nano sim for TM. There is also no LTE for TM subscribers.

For a regular sim to fit into a phone with a micro sim slot, you can go to the globe store. The personnel there will cut it for you so that it is properly done. I think i was not able to get an answer if there is a fee for cutting it. The subscriber has to go to a globe store to be informed.

PS. This info as well as the response on the activation issue for "choose your own number" was gathered after almost an hour of waiting in globe's hotline.