1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 5, 2015 1:15 PM by Paulo D

What is happening with your system Globe?  It's been down since Oct. 30, 2015 here at our area, Subic and Olongapo. Me and my fellow Globe prepaid staff has been experiencing Off line status.  We cannot, subscribe to the Go sakto promos, worst, we cannot

amboysubic

What is happening with your system Globe?  It's been down since Oct. 30, 2015 here at our area, Subic and Olongapo.

Me and my fellow Globe prepaid staff has been experiencing Off line status.  We cannot, subscribe to the Go sakto promos, worst, we cannot even re load, be it Eload, Card Load, etc.  Last Oct. 31 kinain yung 500 pesos na pina e load ko when i subscribe to 30 days unli call and text, then nag load again ako ng another 100 pesos eload wala pa din, then another 60eload the following day hindi ko na receive pero bumawas sa load wallet nong nag load.  then the following day a 100 card load na ayaw naman mag load till now saying the system is down.

We tried calling 211 and yet the system is also down.  How can we make these valid concerns wherein your globe centers cannot handle these concerns/complaints.  they said calling the hotline 211, but to no avail..

How and when can you return your system in good order?  Can we have those lost loads credited back?