5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 10, 2015 1:08 PM by ♥ora♥

Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus

orudorin

Here's a quick history of my journey to get that Iphone 6S Plus

Nov. 4 - I got a call from Globe verifying my online application/pre ordering of Iphone 6s Plus.  Everything went well until that part where the rep told me to visit a Globe Store and request for a credit limit increase since i wanted to use the charge to bill feature to pay the cash out.

Nov. 5 - I visited Globe Gateway and did what the rep told me but they declined my request.  Good thing that i tried using the GServices App, did the same request... approved... Credit limit increase granted.  Unfortunely, according to the customer service rep (i called Globe via 211 and was able to resume with the application) SM North Edsa has already given my reservation to another Iphone hopeful and i should start again from step 1!

Nov. 6 - Around 3pm, an agent from Globe called me and gave me an assurance that i can still continue with my application.  Everything went well until that part where the rep told me that i'm not eligible to use the charge to bill feature since im not yet finished with the contract. Huwaaaaaaaaat!!!??? Recontracting nga diba!? Magbabayad nga ko ng Termination Fee diba!?

• Re: Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus
          ♥ora♥

hi sir,

you can actually call the hotline for a clarifications (211 or 02-730-1300). hotline is now offering iphone6s with charged to bill promo ( not pro active), but no 64GB offer yet.

for Charge-to-Postpaid Bill qualifications:

• Program offer is from Nov. 1-March 31, 2016.
          • A customer must avail of iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus as recontracting handset.
          • The customer must be an existing Globe customer where the tenure of the existing account is at least 12 months.
          • The monthly recurring fee (MRF based on plan amount) + monthly installment amount for the handset cash out should be within the limit.
          • To assess the financial capacity, the income requirement should conside the existing accounts and additional availment.
          • Must avail of either Plan 999, 1499, 1999 and 2499, includes Platinum plan
          • This offer is open across all sales channels of Globe.
          • Contract will be 24 months only.
          • Existing guidelines on overdue and outstanding balance should be followed.
              orudorin

See! Iba iba talaga sila ng alam. Ang sabi sa kin nung nakausap kong rep, in order for me to avail of the charge to bill feature kelangan:

1. 999 yung current plan (ok ako kasi 999 plan ko)

2. Credit limit is enough to cover the new plan plus the cash out/24mos (ok na rin ako dun)

3. Kelangan daw tapos ko yung 24mos contract ko. (Dito ko nagulat! Pang apat ko na syang naka usap pero sya lang ang nagbanggit nun sa kin)

And just to add, yung pangatlo kong nakausap (when i decided to use my credit card na lang to pay for the cash out) sabi wala na raw yung reservation ko and there's nothing i can do but to start from step 1. Then tumawag si 4th rep na sasabihing may paraan pa pala!? WTF!?

Baka pag tumawag uli ako eh bago na namang dagdag na requirement or procedure na on the spot inimbento may masabi lang...

Wag na lang... i already have mine from Smart.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Date:Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 3:15 PM

Subject:Re:  - Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus

Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

reply from ♥ora♥ in iPhone - View the full discussion

hi sir,

you can actually call the hotline for a clarifications (211 or 02-730-1300). hotline is now offering iphone6s with charged to bill promo ( not pro active), but no 64GB offer yet.

for Charge-to-Postpaid Bill qualifications:

Program offer is from Nov. 1-March 31, 2016.A customer must avail of iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus as recontracting handset.The customer must be an existing Globe customer where the tenure of the existing account is at least 12 months.The monthly recurring fee (MRF based on plan amount) + monthly installment amount for the handset cash out should be within the limit.To assess the financial capacity, the income requirement should conside the existing accounts and additional availment.Must avail of either Plan 999, 1499, 1999 and 2499, includes Platinum plan This offer is open across all sales channels of Globe.Contract will be 24 months only.Existing guidelines on overdue and outstanding balance should be followed.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community      Start a new discussion in iPhone by email or at Globe Community            Following Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus in these streams: Inbox

notevenfollowed

Maski ako naguluhan, Recontract tapos magbabayad ng termination fee? Kung ipapaterminate mo, edi new line application yan.

nelskib

orudorin

Need talaga magbayad ng termination fee if di pa tapos ang contract. Its for the handset na kasama ng plan mo plus admin fee.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Date:Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 1:46 PM

Subject:Re:  - Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus

Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

reply from notevenfollowed in iPhone - View the full discussion

Maski ako naguluhan, Recontract tapos magbabayad ng termination fee? Kung ipapaterminate mo, edi new line application yan.

nelskib

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community      Start a new discussion in iPhone by email or at Globe Community            Following Pahirapan to get that Iphone 6S Plus in these streams: Inbox

♥ora♥

hindi napo kailang magbayad nang admin fee if its for early recontracting. only the pre termination fee also known as pay off fee lang po ang babayaran.

to calculate the pay off fee:

handset base price - cash out / LUP * remaining months

ex: (HBP)39500 - (CO)19200/(LUP)24*(remaining months)2 = 1691.67 (total pay off fee)