0 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2015 8:41 AM by jungdarling

Why is it when you send my BILL it's as fast as lightning but you CAUSE DELAYS to my iPhone 6s delivery and REFUSE TO HELP ME?

jungdarling

I re contracted my account and even UPGRADED it to the 2,499 plan. Everything was fine, someone called me to process the delivery and everything and then the next day when the UNIT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED, someone called saying that there was a mismatch in my information and that my address was WRONG. How can my address be wrong when the lady who processed it said the right address when she was re-checking the information ? Which means she mis-inputted the information THEREFORE causing delays.

Why would you call about a delay on the DAY of the delivery? Shouldn't you be calling a day before so we're informed beforehand and we're not keeping a SENIOR CITIZEN ACCOUNT HOLDER waiting to receive the unit? Do you not have any consideration for these things? It's GLOBE's agent's fault that it was delayed. Do you think I don't know my own address? Why is it when you send BILLS the address is correct and it reaches my house with NO PROBLEM. But with the iPhone delivery, there are so many FRUSTRATING DISTURBANCES and INCONVENIENCES AND NOBODY IS WILLING TO CORRECT THIS ASAP. I HAVE FOLLOWED UP MORE THAN 5 TIMES.

We have been RE-CONTRACTING and DILIGENTLY PAYING YOU GUYS. THE LEAST YOU CAN DO IS TO CORRECT THIS AND DELIVER THE UNIT ASAP. They have given me SO MANY REFERENCE NUMBERS ALREADY which means I've been FOLLOWING THIS UP AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Someone please DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!