6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2015 10:48 AM by Paulo D

recontracting / loyalty inferior service???

ericlanoza

hi, my account was out of contract since august 2015. I was informed by globe business center that I can only process the recontracting thru hotline. Since august my preferred unit, LG G4, galaxy J5 or e5 is not available. I call as advised to check every two weeks for stocks availability but until now my preferred unit is unavailable and it is now more than two months. when I check with new line application thru hotline and online the said units never run out of stocks. I felt disappointed that loyalty offers get inferior treatment and services compare to new line application.

• Re: recontracting / loyalty inferior service???
          Paulo D

Hi ericlanoza!

Can I clarify if you're waiting for updates regarding your recontracting application? Let me know.

ericlanoza

Yes, since august I've been calling hotline to reontract but cannot process due to unavailable handset. it's been more than two months now.

To: ericlanoza <ericlanoza@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:35 PM

Subject: You have been mentioned by Paulo D in Re: recontracting / loyalty inferior service??? in Globe Community

#yiv7110900527 * #yiv7110900527 a #yiv7110900527 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv7110900527 #yiv7110900527 h1, #yiv7110900527 h2, #yiv7110900527 h3, #yiv7110900527 h4, #yiv7110900527 h5, #yiv7110900527 h6, #yiv7110900527 p, #yiv7110900527 hr {}#yiv7110900527 .yiv7110900527button td {}

Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

| You have been mentioned by Paulo D in Re: recontracting / loyalty inferior service??? on Globe Community - View Paulo D's reference to you  Hi ericlanoza! Can I clarify if you're waiting for updates regarding your recontracting application? Let me know.

Participate in the conversation by replying to this email

To stop receiving these messages whenever you are mentioned, go to your preferences and disable notifications for direct social actions. |

ericlanoza

the customer service representative cannot process my recontracting because of unavailable handset (LG G4 or Galaxy J5). I'm waiting for more than two months now.

To: ericlanoza <ericlanoza@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:36 PM

Subject: Re:  - recontracting / loyalty inferior service???

#yiv6576058105 * #yiv6576058105 a #yiv6576058105 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yiv6576058105 #yiv6576058105 h1, #yiv6576058105 h2, #yiv6576058105 h3, #yiv6576058105 h4, #yiv6576058105 h5, #yiv6576058105 h6, #yiv6576058105 p, #yiv6576058105 hr {}#yiv6576058105 .yiv6576058105button td {}

|

reply from Paulo D in Rewards, Loyalty and Recontracting - View the full discussionHi ericlanoza! Can I clarify if you're waiting for updates regarding your recontracting application? Let me know.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Rewards, Loyalty and Recontracting by email or at Globe Community

Following recontracting / loyalty inferior service??? in these streams: Inbox

|

Paulo D

Hi ericlanoza!

Thanks for the clarification. Since your preferred handset is not available, I suggest choosing another device with more or less similar specs. Kindly refer to this link Mobile Phones, Broadband Products, Prepaid & Postpaid | Online Shop - Globe to check for available stocks, plan offers, and their corresponding cash out.

ericlanoza

That is what disappoints me. LG G4, galaxy j5 are available in the link that you sent. I'm aware of that link eversince. All customer service representatives insist that stocks for loyalty are different from that link. Don't you know that.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Paulo D<globecommunity-noreply@globe.com.ph> wrote:  

|

reply from Paulo D in Rewards, Loyalty and Recontracting - View the full discussion

Hi ericlanoza!

Thanks for the clarification. Since your preferred handset is not available, I suggest choosing another device with more or less similar specs. Kindly refer to this link Mobile Phones, Broadband Products, Prepaid & Postpaid | Online Shop - Globe to check for available stocks, plan offers, and their corresponding cash out.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Rewards, Loyalty and Recontracting by email or at Globe Community

Following recontracting / loyalty inferior service??? in these streams: Inbox

|

Paulo D

ericlanoza Apologies for the confusion. I'm aware of the fact that inventory is different for all channels (stores, online, hotline). In the meantime, I suggest you choose for another device with similar features unless you prefer to wait for your choice of handset to become available. In any case, I can assist you with that by referring you to the appropriate department since Community normally handles non-account specific concerns. Thank you for understanding.