4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 20, 2015 8:31 AM by huszai

credit limit at 700. outstaning balance at 1.7k. i refuse to pay this amount

islarky88

Shouldnt you bill not go above your credit limit? Because whats the point for that credit limit?

And another issue is that i requested on globe site for adjustents o my combos an boosters before the cut off date,  the changes werent applied.

• Re: credit limit at 700. outstaning balance at 1.7k. i refuse to pay this amount
          markcantila

you should address tour concern directly to globe customer service by dialing 211 or by going to the nearest globe business center. you might as well check the breakdown of the charges and see why it went high.

• Re: credit limit at 700. outstaning balance at 1.7k. i refuse to pay this amount
            WILLfindways

Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures! 

Your bill can go beyond your Credit Limit! Telcos Credit Limit is different from Credit Card Issuers Credit Limit.

I would like to understand your refusal to pay your bill. Did your find any invalid charges to your bill? #WILLAsks

Have a wonderful week!

#WILLfindwaysWithYOU
            #GiveLabOnChristmasDay 
              islarky88

i believe that i was CHEATED by globe. i checked my remaining data which was 0mb/700mb with 4 days remaining on cut off date using gservices. i know it was 0mb still because for 2 months, i was just using a basic text/call phone. when i finally got my new smartphone, i decided to use my data to download my apps while using the stock android data limiting feature and limited it to 700mb. i didn't even get any alert/msg from globe that my data usage has all been used.

and that credit limit is a COMPLETE AND UTTER BULLDUNG!!! it's absolutely POINTLESS... IT SHOULD BE SET AS THE LIMIT OF YOUR BILL. IF YOU GO ABOVE THAT LIMIT, ALL CALLS/MSGS/DATA SHOULD BE BLOCKED TO AVOID GOING UP THE CREDIT LIMIT. That's how you should implement that.

huszai

Maling mali kung pano mag bill ang globe madupang talaga. Nagwork na ko before sa Timewarner, Comcast, AT&T at now sa AOL. Dapat kung kelan na'activate yung account mo yun ang billing cycle mo indi yung may inaassign pa sayung billing cycle yung system sa pinaka malapit mong date. Kaya gumugulo eh di tulad ng Bayantel at PLDT unang bill mo yung monthly service fee mo lang walang labis walang kulang kasi billing cycle nila is upon activation of the account di yung sa 1 ka nagpakabit at naactivate ang account tas sa 15th ang billing cycle mo ex nov 15 to dec 15 dapat nov 1 to dec 1 dahil yan yung 1 month ng service mo !!

Di mangyayari yang proration na yan kung FLEXIBLE ang billing cycle ng globe. Kung ginagamit ba naman nila lahat ng days sa isang buwan edi tapos usapan kaso tamad sila dahil magulo yun kaya binabangga nalang nila yung date of activation sa existing billing cycle nila which is sa tingin ko pag naactivate account mo sa 1st to 10th ng month sa 15th of every month billing cycle mo etc.

Katamaran at kadugaan ng globe lakas na nga sa FUP lakas pa mang gulang !!!!!