5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 24, 2015 3:17 PM by jiselle0622

Good day

jiselle0622

I applied for globe plan. I just want to know if my application is approved or not. Thank you.

• Re: Good day
          Paulo D

Hi jiselle0622!

Don't worry. Our support team can clarify things for you once they check your account. Since Community can only accommodate non-account related inquiries and has no access to customers' accounts, I suggest contacting our other customer support channels for assistance.

Thank you for understanding.

jiselle0622

Good day,

Thank you for the reply. I have another concern. Yesterday your agent called me confirming that my plan application was approved. I ask her if she can give me a copy of the inclusion of my plan 2499 and she said that she can't provide me the copy of it. Can I request a copy from you so that I'm aware of my plans inclusion? If you cannot provide me a hard copy, a soft copy will do just send it thru email. Very much appreciated if you can assist me with this.

Thank you.

jiselle0622

Good day,

I have a concern regarding my plan. Can I request a copy from you of my plans inclusion? If you cannot provide me a hard copy, a soft copy will do just send it thru email. For my awareness also. Very much appreciated if you can assist me with this.

Thank you.