1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 12:27 AM by Paulo D

I have been trying to get a hold of a globe customer service representative for days now! It keeps on routing me to the reconnection menu when my outstanding balance is zero! I called the hotline through my phone, I called through landline and it keeps ro

abq

I have been trying to get a hold of a globe customer service representative for days now! It keeps on routing me to the reconnection menu when my outstanding balance is zero! I called the hotline through my phone, I called through landline and it keeps routing me to the same reconnection menu, even this website sucks, i can't see my unbilled balance because I think that's the problem.  I went out of the country and Globe redirected me while I was there, and to think I even activated the roaming promo and I wasn't able to use it because it was redirected. Now as i near my cut-off, I haven't been able to use my line because I'm still redirected! And then  I need to pay my MSF! If a globe employee is reading this! I need help! Asap!