4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 8:42 PM by WILLfindways
      • Re: I lost my cellphone. Can Globe deactivate my simcard and give me the same mobile number?
        Paulo D

Hi nikkijorgina!

Good day!

Yes, kindly proceed to the nearest Globe Store and request for a SIM replacement with the same number. Just bring 2 original valid IDs and a notarized affidavit of loss.

Hope this helps.

• Re: I lost my cellphone. Can Globe deactivate my simcard and give me the same mobile number?
            nikkijorgina

Return Receipt

Your       Re:  - I lost my cellphone. Can Globe      

document:  deactivate my simcard and give me the same mobile number?                                                                               

was        [email protected]                            

received                                                               

by:                                                                               

at:        11/25/2015 07:51:38 AM

WILLfindways
              Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures! Yes. You may call the hotline and/or visit a Globe Store nearest you and request for the deactivation of the lost sim card and request for a new one. You may need to present proof of identification. I am not sure if a notarized affidavit of loss is really really required. Have a wonderful day! #WILLfindwaysWithYOU
                  nikkijorgina

Return Receipt

Your       Re:  - I lost my cellphone. Can Globe      

document:  deactivate my simcard and give me the same mobile number?                                                                               

was        [email protected]                            

received                                                               

by:                                                                               

at:        11/26/2015 07:28:44 AM