2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2015 8:33 AM by zamlara

Can I process my recontracting thru your mall branches?

rymon77

I'm planning to get the Galaxy J7. I called your hotline and was informed that the phone is out of stock and can only process the recontracting thru phone. I decided to visit your branch at Trinoma yesterday and was informed that I can recontract my phone there it's just that the phone I want is unavailable.I found out that the phone is available at SM City North EDSA. I'm confused. Can I recontract my phone at your SM City branch?

• Re: Can I process my recontracting thru your mall branches?
          zamlara

If the handset is available at a particular store yes you can, BUT you should ask the custodian first if they can spare that unit for you for your re-contracting and you still need to call the hotline for them to process the re-contracting. Loyalty hotline and the Store will be sending emails for the attachment so they can release the unit to you. But then Re-contracting qualifications still needs to be meet.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • Re: Can I process my recontracting thru your mall branches?
            zyper95

Before recontracting can be process at the store (because that's what I did a year ago). However, there are stores that will not process your recontract and they will advise to call the hotline. The workaround is since you mention that the handset that you wanted is available at SM Store is call the hotline, then ask the hotline agent to file your recontract but the process in getting the handset the store (SM North Edsa branch) since it is not available via the hotline.