5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2015 8:46 AM by jpcabatuan

lawsy

dennis83

Why I am rigestered with GoSSURF15. my uñlibnet so sososososos lawsy....am I wasting money here?!?! did you globe supply me cash to rigestered my uñlibnet for 24hrs.. Coz u even don't care about this internet lawsyness...

• Re: lawsy
          Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy dennis daanoy! I'm not quite sure I understand. What do you mean by "lawsy"? Please clarify.

fervish

Maybe he means "lousy"...

WILLfindways
              Hello, Fellow Wonderful Creatures! This thread got me losing my mind when I first read it yesterday. Anyway, let's move on to the Creature's "lawsy" concern.

Why are you registered to that promo? You registered to that promo. Ask yourself why.

Network Signal is subject to many factors. You may call the hotline and report your "lawsy" concern.

Are you wasting money? We never can tell.

Did Globe give you the money to register? I find this a "lawsy" question. I think you are "lawsy" enough to answer this one yourself.

And finally, Globe Cares. You may call the Customer Service Hotline and/or try other Channels for you to raise your concerns, "lawsy" or otherwise.

Have a wonderful December! 

#WILLfindwaysWithYOU 

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                jpcabatuan

Hi there!

First and foremost I would like to inform you that GoSurf is a unlimited internet. GoSurf is a consumable internet wherein if you used up your consumable you can't use your internet anymore unless you have an extraload. For your case you just registered GoSurf15 as far as I know you only have 40MB consumable with Free FB for 2 days for 15 Pesos only. Explaining that it's not unlimited. And of course it's still signal based. Your connection to the internet will differentiate depends on the signal in your area. You are not actually wasting your money if you know what did you registered and know how to used that promo/subscription. Thanks!

jpcabatuan

Deleted Typos:

Hi there!

First and foremost I would like to inform you that GoSurf is not unlimited internet. GoSurf is a consumable internet wherein if you used up your consumable you can't use your internet anymore unless you have an extraload. For your case you just registered GoSurf15 as far as I know you only have 40MB consumable with Free FB for 2 days for 15 Pesos only. Explaining that it's not unlimited. And of course it's still signal based. Your connection to the internet will differentiate depends on the signal in your area. You are not actually wasting your money if you know what did you registered and know how to used that promo/subscription. Thanks!