1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 23, 2015 12:01 PM by Arnel S. Bansil

still no iphone 6s plus unit received...

demureguy

hi...

per recontracting arrangement, Im supposed to received/pick up the unit Nov 30, 2015. Up until posting this comment, December 1, 2015 at around 2 PM, the unit's whereabout is unknown.

I have talked to numerous loyalty agents regarding this issue and per their feedbacks, the unit was already dispatched Nov 19, 2015...however, there was no notation by Globe Store Robinsons Dumaguete in the system whether unit was already recieved or not. I have made inquiries earlier today, Dec 1, 2015 at around 11am...still the same feedback (meaning, no notation/update from Globe Store Dumaguete even after this issue was escalated by the Loyalty Agent I have talked to through phone call.)

Please..I really need the unit already as the current phone im using needs to be restarted again and again for the mobile data to work. plus it keeps lagging in performance and needs to be restarted again for it to function again.

FYI: i have encountered the same problem more than 2 years ago when i had recontracted for plan 1799. its the same thing. delayed phone unit delivery.

Dear Globe,

Do I have to go through the same thing again and again?