8 Replies Latest reply on Dec 17, 2015 1:52 PM by icohboy

Factory Reset

icohboy

Hi there everyone, I just want to ask if someone did factory reset on their lenovo A5000? Because my phone lenovo A5000 application bug sometimes. The camera is not working fine and it also change the background automatically. Can someone help me. Is it okay to Reset my unit?

• Re: Factory Reset
          Jeian

Yup. You can reset/clear data your unit and it will never void any warranty.

icohboy

Did you try to reset your phone from globe?

janperzone

if you have upgraded to Lollipop version from KitKat then most probably you are experiencing known issue that Lenovo A5000 users experienced. there were reports that downgrading it back to Kitkat may result to laggy screen.

Some were able to successfully fix the bug there is no guarantee that his will work on your case. you may try this at your own risk but make sure to back-up your files, contacts and pictures.

below is the instruction on how to hard reset your phone to Factory Reset.

• Primary step is to Switchoff your Lenovo A6000 Smartphone.
              • Press volume up, volume down and Power button simultaneously (at a time).
              • Now you can see Android booting options menu on your Lenovo A6000 plus screen.
              • Now Move through the options by using buttons Volume up and down.
              • Stop at “Wipe Cache Partition. Select this option by clicking on Power button.
              • In the same manner select “Wipe data/Factory Reset” option too.
              • Now  select “Reboot system now
              • Your Lenovo A6000 smartphone will reboots now.
              • Now go to settings and Restore all your data and contacts.