hi andoyskies I hope you already got your new iPhone!
This reply may be too late, but I guess it's also beneficial for others to still discuss or clarify the plan inclusions for the Iphone 6s/6s+. I myself asked almost the same questions last November 2015, during launch.
1. "yun instagram facebook and Viber ba hindi kasi sa 5gb na data allowance?" - They're not charged against your data allowance of 5GB or 10GB. But I clarified what "Facebook" is free and yes, as I expected, it's the usual free-data FB DAW and not the full access FB. This is deceiving. Full access to Viber is obviously free.
2. "unli data ba yun posting sa Instgram and Face book?" - There's no free-data version of Instagram so it's totally free daw sa Instagram. As I've said, only the free-data version for FB (Pfft!)
3. Yun facebook ba kasali dun yun FB messenger na may video call at voice call ? wala bang capping yun video call?" - FB Messenger is not listed so obviously, not included. Your data allowance will be charged if use FB Messenger.
4. "Same with Viber unli video call ba yun at hindi kasali sa Data allowance?" - Full access Viber daw. (I rarely use Viber so this is negligible to me if this is actually charged against data allowance.)
5. sptotify / HOOQ since FREE ito dapat hindi kasali sa DATA allowance / or baka kasali sya? ilan yun data allowance nun spotify/hooq? - 1GB/mo I think. Shared with Spotify, Hooq and Game Pack.
6. YUn free game pack since it will use data also unlidata ba yun playing nun games? or kasama sa data allowance..? - 1GB/mo, shared with Spotify and Hooq.
7. Meron ba kayong term and condition on this specific matters. dapat naka stipulate all the terms and condition fine print....>>>as far as I know, there's none BUT you have to ask before you sign-off and let them write them down as part of your contract.
8. unlimited texts to all networks. = P299. This is a separate pack that you have to avail if your chosen plan permits. (This is included under Plan 1799 but you may opt not to avail).
9. "Lastly what will happen if i used all the free data allowance/ ma cut na ba yun internet sa phone? will i will be charge" >>> Once your data allowance is used up, you will be charged P2.00/mb on top your plan until P1500 (anti-bill shock).
10. and meron ba kayong apps to monitor yun data usage... same ba ito sa built in ng iphone or may sarili kayo to see the transparency.>>>> the iPhone has built in data usage meter but may not be the same as Globe's. There are also a hoist of apps that you can download from the App Store to help you monitor your data usage. Or, you can check Globe's data usage meter by registering your account at Globe's website (GLOBE). SurfMore is not yet supported by *143# and GServices.