1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 1, 2016 5:23 PM by neilph

iphone 6s plus plan 999 need to clarify some bundle

andoyskies
      • 499 Unli Call & Text to Globe/TM
      • Surf More 499 (5GB Data Allowance)
      • FREE 24 months Instagram
      • FREE 24 months Facebook
      • FREE 24 months Viber

yun instagram facebook and Viber ba hindi kasi sa 5gb na data allowance?

unli data ba yun posting sa Instgram and Face book?

Yun facebook ba kasali dun yun FB messenger na may video call at voice call ? wala bang capping yun video call?

Same with Viber unli video call ba yun  at hindi kasali sa Data allowance?

• FREE 3 months Spotify Premium
      • FREE 3 months HOOQ
      • FREE 3 months Game Pack
      • FREE 1GB Globe Cloud
      • FREE 1 month Gadget Care
      • FREE Shipping

sptotify / HOOQ  since FREE ito dapat hindi kasali sa DATA allowance  / or baka kasali sya? ilan yun data allowance nun  spotify/hooq?

YUn free game pack since it will use data also unlidata ba yun playing nun games? or kasama sa data allowance..?

Meron ba kayong term and condition on this specific matters. dapat naka stipulate all the terms and condition  fine print....

FREE for 3 months, enjoy your most-awaited movies in HOOQ, your favorite songs in Spotify Premium, and multiple games in the built-in Game Pack: Clash of Clans, Hay Day, Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda Saga, Summoners War, Soul Seeker, Brave Frontier, Asphalt, Dungeon Hunter 5, or Boom Beach. Plus, never miss an update again now that you have FREE 24-month access to Facebook, Instagram, and Viber. Connecting with your family and friends is also made simpler with Unlimited Calls and Texts to Globe/TM, and unlimited texts to all networks. - kasali ba ito tagal sa promo ng iphone. naka post sa http://shop.globe.com.ph/products/apple-iphone-6s-plus?search=iphone%206s%20plus

hope you can enlighten me on this. im planning to get this plan pero hindi clear yun terms and condition panay free lang nababasa ko.

Lastly what will happen if i used all the free data allowance/ ma cut na ba yun internet sa phone?  will i will be charge ? and meron ba kayong apps to monitor yun data usage... same ba ito sa built in ng iphone or may sarili kayo to see the transparency.

Hopefully someone can answer it in details salamat, Advance merry christmas to all.

• Re: iphone 6s plus plan 999 need to clarify some bundle
          neilph

hi andoyskies I hope you already got your new iPhone!

This reply may be too late, but I guess it's also beneficial for others to still discuss or clarify the plan inclusions for the Iphone 6s/6s+.  I myself asked almost the same questions last November 2015, during launch.

1.  "yun instagram facebook and Viber ba hindi kasi sa 5gb na data allowance?" - They're not charged against your data allowance of 5GB or 10GB.  But I clarified what "Facebook" is free and yes, as I expected, it's the usual free-data FB DAW and not the full access FB. This is deceiving.  Full access to Viber is obviously free.

2.  "unli data ba yun posting sa Instgram and Face book?" - There's no free-data version of Instagram so it's totally free daw sa Instagram.  As I've said, only the free-data version for FB (Pfft!)

3.  Yun facebook ba kasali dun yun FB messenger na may video call at voice call ? wala bang capping yun video call?" - FB Messenger is not listed so obviously, not included.  Your data allowance will be charged if use FB Messenger.

4. "Same with Viber unli video call ba yun  at hindi kasali sa Data allowance?" - Full access Viber daw.  (I rarely use Viber so this is negligible to me if this is actually charged against data allowance.)

5.  sptotify / HOOQ  since FREE ito dapat hindi kasali sa DATA allowance  / or baka kasali sya? ilan yun data allowance nun  spotify/hooq? - 1GB/mo I think. Shared with Spotify, Hooq and Game Pack.

6.  YUn free game pack since it will use data also unlidata ba yun playing nun games? or kasama sa data allowance..? - 1GB/mo, shared with Spotify and Hooq.

7.  Meron ba kayong term and condition on this specific matters. dapat naka stipulate all the terms and condition  fine print....>>>as far as I know, there's none BUT you have to ask before you sign-off and let them write them down as part of your contract.

8.  unlimited texts to all networks. = P299.  This is a separate pack that you have to avail if your chosen plan permits. (This is included under Plan 1799 but you may opt not to avail).

9.  "Lastly what will happen if i used all the free data allowance/ ma cut na ba yun internet sa phone?  will i will be charge" >>> Once your data allowance is used up, you will be charged P2.00/mb on top your plan until P1500 (anti-bill shock).

10.  and meron ba kayong apps to monitor yun data usage... same ba ito sa built in ng iphone or may sarili kayo to see the transparency.>>>> the iPhone has built in data usage meter but may not be the same as Globe's.  There are also a hoist of apps that you can download from the App Store to help you monitor your data usage. Or, you can check Globe's data usage meter by registering your account at Globe's website (GLOBE).  SurfMore is not yet supported by *143# and GServices.