3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 26, 2015 4:41 PM by alostdandelion

Courier problem?

cheylwest

Hi! My handset and line only sim card was supposed to be delivered last Friday, December 18 but I still haven't received it until now. I called 211 a couple of times and have talked to several agents. They kept telling me the same thing -- that they will make an escalation report but so far, my handset (which i ordered online and paid thru credit card), hasn't been delivered. They also said it was dispatched Dec 12. Any feedback will be appreciated. Merry Christmas!

• Re: Courier problem?
          ChitoReyes

Being on time is Globe's Waterloo which we subscribers wish would be improved. You will receive the same answer through the hotline of being escalated as they are just tasked in doing just that.

Aside from the experience above, the Christmas rush may have added more delay in the delivery of your item.

Just have more patience and surely it would be delivered as Globe is obliged to fulfill its commitment.

cheylwest

I understand that there are delays due to the holiday season but the least Globe could do is to give me a tracking number and give me dates on when to expect the delivery. They could at least contact Air21 to track the shipment since I've called many times already. It is indeed Globe's obligation to fulfill whatever they have assured me during the processing of my application and so far, everything has been disappointing. One if your agents even promised to call me so he can relay whatever is the feedback from Air21 but again, this too is disappointment.

Sent from my iPhone

alostdandelion

I feel you. Mine's 2 weeks delayed already and yes the same reply. Escalation and all. -_-