2 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2013 12:13 AM by alhexiss

what phone is free for Plan 999

alhexiss
      I want to know the details about this plan. Actually I'm a newbie in any globe plans and I'm planning to try this plan. Is it true that I can have Samsung galaxy S3 mini for free and how much will be my monthly fee and how long will be my contract to have this fone for free. I just want to have a fixed 999 plan monthly and I want to have unli surf. Is it possible?and possible to have d fone for free? Thanks.
        • Re: what phone is free for Plan 999
          hcescala
          Hi alhexiss its true S3 Mini is free at Plan 999 under the new Best Ever My Super Plan. Visit the globe website and have fun customizing your postpaid plan. At Plan 999 your monthly fixed bill is 999 as long as you dont go beyond your allocated consumables. Plan 999 has 1700 equivalent consumables or peso value, for device like S3 Mini you are required to avail an internet service combo, choosing unlisurf 999 ans S3 mini will leave you 102 remaining peso value as consumable since 999 is deducted and the monthly peso value mandated to your device is 599. To get S3 mini free at Plan 999 you need to sign 24 months lock up period
          • Re: what phone is free for Plan 999
            alhexiss
            Thanks! I get it. Now I understand what peso value means and how to customize postpaid plans. Thanks for the info it really helped me understand the postpaid plans. C: