5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 5:30 AM by jinkz

see my problem

jinkz

bat po nung ngload ako tapos ngregister sa isang promo sinabihan akong di pa ako pwedeng mag register tapos nabawasan naman ung load ko. Bakit ganun po kaung globe. Tapos ung isang beses pa wala akong free fb na natanggap dun sa isang promo na sinalihan ko. Naiinis na ko. Parang ayaw ko na tuloy gumamit ng sim na to. Tumawag ako sa costumer service ayaw akong sagutin kahit may extra pa kong load.

• Re: see my problem
          levywhy

I have the same problem. I registered and my load was eaten up. The promo didn't materialize at all.

Globe Customer service did not even picked the phone after 2 hours of waiting. Online chat with customer service rejected me and instead just gave out an query form. Please we need a direct line to your Customer services

• Re: see my problem
            levywhy

I tried to subscribe in their Gosakto 30 days Unli Calls + 50 text and i noticed that my load was deducted 381 pesos. But I did not received any confirmation of me being registered. Now I tried to call for a minute to test if I am indeed subscribed to the promo but I wasnt. I need my refund of 381 pesos.