4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 12, 2016 6:44 AM by ChitoReyes

Disconnected.

wrissae

Hi globe. I dont know what happened.Paid the bill but still cut off. I already paid my bill i already have the receipt.(i paid it through online.) I tried the self service request and followed the instructions well .. it was my 2nd time using online payment and the first one was succesful dont know what happened at the second time,  i paid on january 7,  and frustrated coz til now i cannot use the service. Can you help me please.With big thanks.

• Re: Disconnected.
          Jc Florendo

Hello Rissa!

Have you tried calling the hotline and telling them that you have already paid? Payments usually reflect within 24 hours and it will most likely be appearing on their systems na.

hth!

shanoots

If you paid thru the machine the payment will be posted after 24 hrs. If it's still not posted after a day you need to call the hotline so that they can make a report to retrieve the payment. Make sure you'll keep the receipt for their reference

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              wrissae

thanks! but i tried calling the hotline, and its three days na still walang message confirming i'm reconnected.

ChitoReyes

Was your line already cut when you payed your bill?

If so, you still have to pay for the "Re connection Fee" in order to have your line connected but the hotline should have advised you on that.

1 of 1 people found this helpful