5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 25, 2016 2:42 PM by Arnel S. Bansil

Super slow connection

allanvillano@yahoo.co.uk

Super slow connection at Lancaan Dasmarinas Cavite

Sick and tired on reporting this concern to your call center

• Re: Super slow connection
          despuree

Sorry for that kind of experience but still your lucky you had broadband connection which I don't have in my place. My only option to use is tattoo on the go. I don't know which one you got. The one using a land line or the one using antenna. If you are using an antenna maybe your antenna don't have a good reception if you're using the landline maybe you used up all your data allowance. Hope this give you a little insight.

allanvillano@yahoo.co.uk

Sir 

I am asking if its right to have a slow connection that is not acceptable base on the committed speed that globe should have.and sorry that your not that lucky to have broadband connection in your area might find another provider.what ever I  using antenna or line it should not be excuse to give a very low bandwidth. If you are just around lancaan Dasmarinas you might visit for you to know.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 8:47 PM, despuree<globecommunity-noreply@globe.com.ph> wrote:  

Visit http://community.globe.com.ph now.

|

Super slow connection

reply from despuree in Tattoo Broadband - View the full discussion

Sorry for that kind of experience but still your lucky you had broadband connection which I don't have in my place. My only option to use is tattoo on the go. I don't know which one you got. The one using a land line or the one using antenna. If you are using an antenna maybe your antenna don't have a good reception if you're using the landline maybe you used up all your data allowance. Hope this give you a little insight.

Respond to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Globe Community

Start a new discussion in Tattoo Broadband by email or at Globe Community

Following Super slow connection in these streams: Inbox

|

ChitoReyes

Please note that Globe and other networks in the Philippines advertise their broadband speed on an "UP TO xxx Mbps" basis and is very far from the committed speed.

If you look at the fine print in their ads and even webpage Tattoo Home Broadband | Products | Tattoo - Globe, Globe's commitment is "Minimum speed is 256 Kbps. Minimum service reliability is 80%." meaning you should be getting 256 Kbps at 80% of the time and NOT 80% of the "up to" speed.

Your "slow internet" should fall within that parameter and if it's slower than 256 Kbps 80% of the time then you have basis to complain.

Arnel S. Bansil

Howdy Allan. My apologies about that, but have you tried performing these basic troubleshooting steps to improve your connection? If you need further assistance, you can reach our other customer support channels on our official Contact Us page. Hope this helps.