• Re: globe load to gcash
          kevzxc

same here cant convert

vito

same.

neilph

There was a system maintenance from Jan 23 9pm to Jan 24 9am. All GCash transactions are suspended. I just received a message now that all transactions are back and good now as the system maintenance was already concluded. 

GCash usually sends advisories on this matter. For your info.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  vito

Hi thanks for replying, but do I need to go through the KYC process again

because I have been trying to convert prepaid load to Gcash since this

morning and there are always 2 outcomes.

1) The Gcash app crashes when I try to login ( I have tried reinstalling

the app and it still crashes from time to time.)

2) I was able to login as I was about to convert prepaid load to Gcash it

just says " you will receive a notification from us shortly to confirm your

transaction" but it doesnt send me any notification via SMS or even via

Email. I have encountered the same problem before and at that time I was

not yet registered in the KYC. I went through the process already and was

able to use the Gcash service for 1-2 weeks. As of now this I am still not

able to convert anything to Gcash.

Thanks in advance, would greatly appreciate it if I reply was made.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 1:33 PM, neilph <globecommunity-noreply@globe.com.ph

sayavrakadabra

Ou nag False Advisory sila . Kala ko meron na wala pa pala . Dapat sinasabi nila kung matatagalan  para di antay ng antay ang mga tao .