1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 9:53 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

Can I use GCASH MASTERCARD/AMEX to purchase episodes/dlc of Sony DCUO online game?

razeren

I'm trying to use GCASH MASTERCARD/AMEX to purchase episodes/dlc of Sony DCUO online game but I always get transaction error. I have already done the KYC and went to a globe outlet with my valid ID and already using/loading the card for 2 months. I also have enough funds on my prepaid card to purchase items online. According to Daybreak games, the company that is handling the automated billing, I need to contact the prepaid card support hot-line and request them to add my billing address to my card in order for the automated billing system to validate the address of the card and the info I gave them. If that push through, I need to wait for 2 or more hours before adding the prepaid card to Daybreak billing system. I should also type my prepaid card info in capital letters. Now, is that possible with GCASH MASTERCARD/AMEX prepaid card? If it's possible, where do I go to do this? I called the 7392882 Gcash hotline but nothing is there regarding this matter.