2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 24, 2016 11:36 PM by warlock

waaaiiiitttinnng

aljay07

i applied for a plan just this January. The last call i received from you guys was saying that it was approved and it was for verification. But until now i haven't received any notification from you if your really going to ship the order. i am texting and calling you guys all day through the number that was used to contact me by the agent, but i dont received any response and won't answer the call. i need some clarification if it will be deliver or not. i dont wanna wait for nothing. thanks in advance.

• Re: waaaiiiitttinnng
          zyper95

Don't call the number that was use to contact you you won't really get an answer from that. Call the hotline number to follow up your application. You can dial 211 using your Globe mobile or via landline 730-1000 for Customer Service or 730-1010 For Sales support.

• Re: waaaiiiitttinnng
              warlock

Bakit po hindi na pwedi gamitin ang unused data na pinabayad nyo ng buo?  We already pay for it why we can not save it and use it on the next billing cycle? is it fare for your subscriber? You guys implemmenting capping on data like other country you said, but why you can not  give to your subcriber all the unused data that has been paid like the other country?