3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 27, 2016 2:45 PM by ChitoReyes

Rebate issues?

njdomingo17

Good day everyone ask ko lang po kase nung 2013 mayroon akong rebate na more than 4k sbe sken nung agent transferable daw nman un.. But j didnt continue my account. Pero ngyn kmuha ult ako ng plan at gsto ko sana i transfer ung rebate n un to my current account. Pero sbe ng agent s globe ngyn hndi daw pwd kc ung rebate daw n un pra lang dun s old account ko. How come na iba iba cnsbe ng mga agent ng globe? Please help sayang kc ung rebate n 4k kung hndi mggmit.. Thank you guys

• Re: Rebate issues?
          janperzone

ang alam ko po hindi na pwedeng i-transfer yon eh.. per account po kasi ang rebate..

njdomingo17

Ay gnun b sir?kse ang sbe sken ng agent dti pwd daw way back 2013 p un. Sayang kc nsa 4k ung rebate ko heheh. Kht same name hndi tlga pwd?

ChitoReyes

It was possible before as I have several accounts and I was able to do it but you never know with Globe's "upgraded" system as it changes from time to time.

If there's no other recourse or if Globe is giving you a hard time, then demand that your rebate be given in cash immediately... There's no reason why they could not give that to you considering that they have earned interest on it already. I might be getting your hopes too high though because they might give an excuse that this and that should have an approval of this or that person but I'm hoping that even that has changed already.