7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2016 5:53 AM by ChitoReyes

Faulty Device

saludez007

Hello . Yung plan po na inoffer samin ng globe na CloudFone GEO 500Q may sira. Yung screen nya yung my sira nag dodoble dole lht ng apps.wallpapers parang nag sheshake . One month ng ganun d nmn namin ma papalit kasi wala ung papa ko . sakanya na ka pangalan .

Sa tuesday darating ung papa ko . pwede ba namin i papalit ng ibang phone un . ibang plan  ? kasi sira nmn ei . or i replace lng nila ?

THanks in advance sa reply po ..

• Re: Faulty Device
          TERQZ

Hi saludez007,

I think not kasi ang warranty for replacement is 7 days upon getting the device. Sabi mo one month na po ito?? I think pwede pa ito for repair not for replacement.

Cheers.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
              saludez007

Nung dumating po samin to nung december sira po ang SM BAGUIO di po naka open ang branch ng Globe dun dahil nasira ung taas kaya d namin na paayos . this january lng nag open ung taas. kaya umaabot ng 1 month dahil dun .

ChitoReyes

Globe has a 7 day replacement policy.

Kung lampas na duon then you could bring it to a CloudFone Service Center for warranty purposes (1 year). if the unit is beyond repair and manufacturer's defect then they will replace that. Otherwise, they will just replace the defective part.

No need to wait for your father and just bring proof that it was gotten from Globe.

saludez007

sira po ung SM baguio nung dumating samin ung CP 1month mahigit bago naayos ung SM ngaun January lng naayos . Di lang po CP ung sira bati ung laman nun . Yung Earphone sira pati charger . luge kami kung babayaran namin to a month dba .. also thanks for your reply

ChitoReyes

You may try and invoke that when you go to the Globe SM Baguio branch. However, is that the only branch of Globe in Baguio? They may say that you should have gone to another Globe store in Baguio.

saludez007

It is the only branch of globe in baguio so we have no choice but to wait for sm to be repaired . but thank you very much . we will try to go to globe tomorrow . thanks

ChitoReyes

If such is the case than insist that it be changed and your return during the 7 day return policy could not be done due to circumstances beyond your control and the absence of the Globe Store where you were supposed to return it.