7 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2016 1:48 PM by annaliz501

fixed load

annaliz501

why is it that i still do not receive my fixed load for the month of january? i am expecting it since jan 26.

• Re: fixed load
          frankie24

You must try to call the Globe Hotline to report this incident. 211 via mobile and (02)7301000 via landline.

akosilucas

Hi annaliz501..

I believe that your plan is under load tipid subscription am I right?

if this is correct.. please do check your existing overdue balance.. if yes.. you have to settled it asap to ensure that your seeding date for the month of February will not be affected. now if you were to settled it you have to checked if is within or beyond that cut off date

based on the previous support rep.. there was an system update happened last December of 2015.

if you will noticed your were able to receive the load earlier than expected for the month of December.

they call it manual top up.. you will notice the seeding date for the month of December is doubled since it is for November and December.

annaliz501

Hi, my payment is up to date. I already reported this directly to Globe, they egave me reference # and ask me to wait for about 5 days. After 5 days I still do not receive my load. I called the hotline for a follow up they again asked me to wait for 2 days. Until now no load has been sent to me. How long should I wait? Feb26 is coming. I should be expecting double load by then. By the way, I did not receive early load last December. I just had it on time,

sprongkly

I have the exact same problem for my other LTP plan  plus my other problem with the excess text usage on my postpaid plan.  Maybe Globe just really hates me

akosilucas

hi sprongkly

what about your postpaid?

Maybe Globe will not even do that since I believe you are a loyal costumer to them..

sprongkly

I still haven't received mine.  Now I'm told it's every 12th of the month but for the longest time they've been telling me it's every 26th.  And now they have the guts to call me about some poor rating and harsh comments I gave on their online survey?