8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2016 11:04 AM by Arnel S. Bansil

Recontracting

ryfteraiden

hi... i just want to ask if i recontract? do i get he same plan that i have in my old plan?

• Re: Recontracting
          fervish
          No. Your plan will be migarted to the new MyLifeStyle Plan. Call 027301300 toll free using globe line.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
            akosilucas

Hi there.

if you wishes to renew your contract. you will be shifted to Mylifestyle plan with built in unlicall and text to Globe/TM numbers.

there are a lot of Gosurf offers you may choose from. ideally most of use love to surf right? you may opt to use Gosurf 999 with 5gb of mobile surfing..

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                najiadeee

advice naman pano macontrol q gumagamit ng internet sa bahay. via youtube or downloading??last tym i checked 8.5gb tottally use plan1099 in 3days.im still frustrated with my housemate!!!

ryfteraiden

can i change from plan 999 to plan 1799 in recontracting or its better to apply for a new plan?

akosilucas

Yes you may upgrade your plan to 1799 since the higher plan subscription you have, the best deal you can choose from. if you wishes to retain the mobile number you are current using. this is the best option you choose..

just keep in mind that you need to check account's credit limit is sufficient since they will be checking as well if you are qualified and make sure that all accounts under your name is clear from overdue balance.

on the other hand.. if you are eyeing for handsets and retaining your old number will not cause you problem in the future. applying for a new line is the best. just make sure that prior requesting for the termination of line. it must be outside the contract period and clear from overdue balance.