1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 19, 2016 1:52 PM by Arnel S. Bansil

I was approached by a Globe Representative in January 2015 and offered a Wimax Internet Connection and Landline, which I availed of. When the installer arrived an antenna and transceiver were placed above my roof. A simple cell phone with a SIM card was p

milessumner

I was approached by a Globe Representative in January 2015 and offered a Wimax Internet Connection and Landline, which I availed of.

When the installer arrived an antenna and transceiver were placed above my roof. A simple cell phone with a SIM card was provided in lieu of a Landline Handset.

From the beginning of my contract I seldom was able to connect to the Internet and the Signal was so weak that I needed to stand in the street in front of my residence to make or receive phone calls.

After many complaints Globe installed a new rooftop transceiver and WiFi modem, calling it an upgrade to LTE.

I was still seldom able to connect to the Internet and the Signal was still so weak that I needed to stand in the street in front of my residence to make or receive phone calls.

In the middle of November 2015 I visited the Globe Office at the SM Naga complex.

I advised the Agent that I’d relocate to another residence less than 500 meters form my original location.

The Agent recorded my information and assured me that my account and equipment would be Transferred to my new home on or about Dec. 1, 2015.

On Dec. 1, 2015 an installation technician arrived at my former residence and informed me that he could not transfer my LTE to my new place because LTE is not available here.

• I agreed to “Upgrade” to Wired DSL and Landline.
      • When the technician arrived at my new place he told me that there is no way I can get connected because the local terminal is ‘Full”.

Therefore – I refuse to pay for Service that Globe did not provide from Dec. 1, 2015; and I also refuse to pay for Early Termination Fees because Globe cannot honor their Contract to provide service to my home.

Please provide a final bill corrected to reflect these logical requests.

Please set up a date and time that a Globe Representative will pick-up the Antenna / Tranceiver and WiFi Modem Equipment or a location where I can deliver them.