2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2016 12:13 PM by barney_x

No available handset after almost 3 months!?!?

barney_x

I applied through our company (corporate account) for a plan 2500 with Rose Gold iPhone 6s+ 128GB. After almost 3 months of resolving issues and dealing with a disorganized and non-proactive customer service, I still haven't got my line and unit. Worst is, a bill was already generated more than a month ago! The handset they were attempting to deliver to me was not of the color I requested. Now they are saying that they do not have a stock!?!? And even after making them give assurance to me that they will obtain a stock for it, again after almost 2 weeks, no word from CS! What incompetence!

• Re: No available handset after almost 3 months!?!?
          ChitoReyes

Customer service and Consumer rights are still much desired for aspects in the Philippines. It just goes to show where company priorities are in the "little" things they show.

Globe just cannot bill you for a service or product that has not been delivered in accordance with the agreement you signed.

Frankly it would be hard and very time consuming to assert your rights but please inform and insist with it with any of the channels in Contact Us. Take note of the reference numbers being given so you can document the report in case it gets elevated to higher channels.

• Re: No available handset after almost 3 months!?!?
              barney_x

To think of it that Globe even has an account manager for our company!

Barely an hour after posting here in the discussion board, I received an e-mail for my second monthly bill! CS via phone is useless and at the same time helpless, stating that the account manager for our company should be the one to handle the issue. I already gave them a deadline to settle the issue by February 22, or else I will terminate my application. So frustrating!