3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 4, 2016 6:36 AM by janperzone

Sim- No service

jamapajama

My TM Sim does not have a signal, I already tried it to different phones but it still the same. Kindly advice me on what to do. This number is very important for me. I tried calling your customer rep but it is not working. I bought this Sim way back 2013. Help help help...

• Re: Sim- No service
          janperzone

You may visit Globe Store to have your SIM checked and replaced with new SIM with same number if necessary.

But before that, please call TM hotline [808 or (02) 730-1500] to have your number checked if still active. If your SIM is already deactivated due to no reloading, there is no chance you can have your number back.

ariesyanga15@gmail.com

Hindi nkaactivate ung video telephone service ng simcard q.... Pki activate nman please!

janperzone

Video calling po ba? Are you using Globe SIM or TM SIM? Just need to have at least 3G connection and appropriate APN settings on your phone... Your phone and person you're calling should have a phone that supports Video Calling... If you have yet the APN settings.. just text GO to 2951.

1 of 1 people found this helpful