5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 15, 2016 7:36 PM by Paulo D

Expiration of Load

maureenmei

Hi,

Awhile ago, I experienced expiration of load even though I am registered in a promo for week. I just registered the promo yesterday morning. Please help me. Thanks.

• Re: Expiration of Load
          fierythine

Ako din, may ganyan issue.

mrkvxn

I registered for a 7-day promo this 12:05AM

Congratulations! You have successfully created your own promo, GOTSCOMBODD70 with Globe Prepaid GoSAKTO. Now enjoy 1000 Text to Globe/TM,1024000KB surfing valid for 7 days. To check your balance or end your subscription, dial *143#. Per DTI NCR Permit No. 3251 S14 valid until 06/30/15. This promo is subject to Globe's Fair Use Policy. Tran No. 0224740147071877.

You have Free FB when you see the FACEBOOK WITH FREE DATA banner. For info, text FREE FB HELP to 8888.

After more or less 5 hours, it expired!

4:30AM

Your Surfing from your GoSAKTO subscription has already expired. To register again, dial *143# or log-on to www.globe.com.ph/gosakto

5:50AM

Your Texts to Globe/TM from your GoSAKTO subscription has already expired. To register again, dial *143# or log-on to www.globe.com.ph/gosakto

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? PLEASE FIX THIS!

Paulo D

Hi everyone,

We're sorry you encountered this with your promo registration while we were conducting our system upgrade. Rest assured we'll send back the excess amount deducted from your load within 24 hours. Since your concern is account-specific, you may get in touch with any of our support channels listed at Contact Us for further assistance and check if load reversal is possible. Thank you for your understanding.