5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 3, 2017 6:55 AM by bridj9

EARLY EXPIRY OF REGISTERED PROMO

rylie1028

What's goin on with the network? I registered to CA20 promo only last March 07, 2016 and suddenly around 1300H this afternoon my registration suddenly expired. I even can't talk to any TM customer service rep using the TM CS hotline 808. I want a refund of my first expired promo!!! This is getting irritating. Please do something about it!

• Re: EARLY EXPIRY OF REGISTERED PROMO
          sherbonn

Same problem I had.

ynozhente.kuno27

Same problem here, paki refund naman ung load, sa panahon ngayon kahit halagang 20 lang yan mahalaga po yun samin, here's my number 09267702181, pls cooperate globe.

patthy

i had same problem. monday evening, i successfully registered in CA20 but the day after, i just try to check to my balance using CA20 bal but it replies that im not registered of the said promo. den i try to extend since i have 5.00 left, and it rply that i am registered in CA10. tsk tsk tsk. and now the promo is expired. supposedly, friday evening is the day or my expiry since i extended the promo. tsk tsk tsk

Paulo D

Hi everyone,

We're sorry you encountered this with your promo registration while we were conducting our system upgrade. Rest assured we'll send back the excess amount deducted from your load within 24 hours. Since your concern is account-specific, you may get in touch with any of our support channels listed at Contact Us for further assistance and check if load reversal is possible. Thank you for your understanding.

bridj9

I have registered to GOUNLI350 which is good for 1 month

However,  i accidentally registered my number to a gocombo which is good for 1 day.

So yesterday (oct 25),  i received an expiry message of my gocombo registration and i tried to call a number and i discovered that my registration to gounli350 also expired. Is there a way that i can retrieve my gounli350 registration. It was registered for not more than a week.

Globe please help me retrieve my registration