7 Replies Latest reply on Mar 17, 2016 4:18 PM by zyper95

Lte at home activation

mich272008

Hi! I'm a new Globe Tatto subsciber. I opted to get the LTE plan 1299 3mbps. The installer came March 7, 2016. They had a hard time getting a good connection for me, so they just told me to wait until evening to check if the connection was up and running. I did check that evening and it was working, however, the following day came and it was not working again. Until now I still don't get any connection and the signal indicator is red. What is the time frame for my connection to be established? And also, my speed doesn't really reach 3mpbs, is it because my connection is not well established yet? I need help on this. This is just disappointing.

• Re: Lte at home activation
          zyper95

If you are experiencing issue with your current LTE plan on your broadband, I suggest that you report the issue Globe Hotline and have them send an onsite technician to check.

lhezcapz

it will takes days to wait just like my wife did... and until now she is still waiting for the technician to install and activate our connection for LTE

zyper95

Usually account activation only takes 1-2 business days. Now if your account is already active and you are not getting the appropriate subscribe speed you need to report it and have the onsite tech check what seems to be the issue. Without them checking it you won't know for sure what is the problem, just inform them that you need to have it check by an onsite ASAP since this is just a new subscription and you are not getting the subscribe plan.

mich272008

I called Globe's customer service and was advised that they're currently having some issues with their system, thus affecting the services that we're getting. I also called the installer and they sent a technician, but what bothers me is I was told by the tech to just terminate the service, because it seems like I can't get any reception at all. Is this really how Globe works? This sucks BIG TIME! Totally not happy.

zyper95

Before you applied for the LTE Plan did you check if your area is within the LTE coverage area of Globe? The onsite tech should have check all possibilities that could have affected your connection they should advise on the day they are installing the connection. Aside from that after it was installed you mentioned that it was working that evening so it means there is no issue. Call again the hotline ask to send a different onsite tech and report the previous tech that they have not done there job properly. Don't worry any disruption on the service there is a rebate that will be deducted from your monthly bill.

mich272008

I did not check if our area is lte capable, however, my uncle who lives next to our house applied for the plan, and for more than one month he was getting good service, so I was under the impression that our area is indeed lte capable. So, I and my uncle lost our signal the same time. The technicians came today and they said they'll be requesting for the termination of the service, however, when they called their office they were told that a level 2 tech will be checking the area before terminating the contract. I'm just confused, because for more than a month my uncle was able to get good reception, so something might have gone wrong with Globe's facility or whatnot. I'm just crossing my fingers on this issue. Still not satisfied. I feel like I'm being mocked around.

zyper95

Get a definite time frame when they will be able to verify if there is really an issue with the facility. Coz' if your relative who is also subscribe to the same plan and does not have any issue for month then your location is LTE covered. Also, why not ask if there is other alternative aside from the LTE and if there is an available DSL line.