3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2016 8:20 AM by janperzone

Question about cash out.

khun22

How does the cash out work? Is it only available for Credit Card users?

• Re: Question about cash out.
          janperzone

cash-out is only applicable to applicants wanted a phone or device that is not free under the applied plan.

This is mostly paid upfront but sometimes charged on first bill or bill spread  until end of contract.

khun22

Oh i see. So it is possible to get a phone under a lower plan with a cash out even though i do not have a credit card? Would the cash out be charged under my bill every month?

janperzone

For BPO/Call Center employees below managerial level AND with tenure less than two years Your options are below:

1) Aside from submitting POFC, enrollment to auto-charge + Charging of advance MSF to credit card.

2) For non-Credit Card holders, aside from submitting POFC, you are required to pay Six months pre-payment of monthly service fee + 1 month Advance monthly service fee if you will be getting a handset. you also need to enroll to Globe Guaranty Program.

Cash-out to be charged on monthly bill is only promotional and may depend on your Credit Limit.

You may have handset under lower plan with cash-out.